The C221 is a side-load, intermittent motion cartoning machine designed for pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmetic market.
A balcony-style design ensures easy cleaning and maintenance and separation between electrical and mechanical sections.
It features a lowered carton magazine, full servo assisted motions, positive carton pick-up/forming, controlled adjustable transportation and coated guides to eliminate marking on components.
Available flap closures for tuck-in, hot-melt and/or combination of tuck-in and hot-melt (tamper evident).
The machine can be customized with:
- Extended carton magazines;
- Mechanical and robotic feeding systems for blister packs, round/shaped glass or plastic bottles, jars, soft tubes, flow-pack, sachets, stick-packs, others;
- Pre-folded leaflets and booklet dispensers;
- Leaflet folding units (GUK);
- Barcode reading systems;
- Ink/emboss coding units, inkjet, thermal transfer or laser printers;
- Serialization-ready external modules;
- Remote connectivity.
|Mechanical output||120 boxes/min|
|Power supply||230/400V — 50Hz|
|Installed power Hot-melt closure||8 kW|
|Installed power Tuck-in closure||3 kW|
|Max. air consumption||200 Nl/min|
|Time to change size||15 min|
|Approx. weight||1,450 kg|