The C225 is a side-load, intermittent motion horizontal cartoning machine suitable for manual and/or automatic feeding of pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, cosmetic and food products into pre-glued cartons.
It features balcony-style design for easy cleaning and maintenance and separation between electrical and mechanical sections. Among the main features are positive cartonpick-up/forming for large formats, controlled adjustable transportation and coated guides to eliminate marking on components.
Available flap closures for tuck-in, hot-melt and/or combination of tuck-in and hot-melt (tamper evident).
The machine can be customized with:
- Extended, high-capacity carton magazine;
- Mechanical and robotic feeding systems for blister, bottle, sachets, stick-pack, carton;
- Pre-folded or flat leaflet feeder (GUK);
- Leaflet folding unit (GUK);
- Booklet feeder;
- Barcode reader;
- Ink-jet, laser or embossing coding unit;
- Serialization-ready with machine extension for coding, verification and reject;
- Remote connectivity.
|Mechanical output||60 boxes/min|
|Power supply||230/400V — 50Hz|
|Installed power Hot-melt closure||8 kW|
|Installed power Tuck-in closure||3 kW|
|Max. air consumption||200 Nl/min|
|Time to change size||15 min|
|Approx. weight||1,900 kg|