The side-load case packer C700 is suitable for packaging of cartons, bundles, sachets, bags and flow-packs inside corrugated shipper (RSC).
Controlled by servo motors, it features balcony construction with full accessibility inside the main frame for easy cleaning, maintenance and convenient operator interventions.
Products coming from the upstream machine to the in-feed belt are stacked bottom-up to the desired configuration and stacking pattern.
Each RSC case is picked up from the magazine with a double arm system with suction cups that ensures positive case opening. After product loading, cases are sealed by hot melt or PVC adhesive tape.
The C700 case packer can be connected to any upstream CARIBA machine.
The machine can be customized with:
- Product orientation unit at in-feed with verification;
- Shipper flaps closure with hot-melt or PVC adhesive tape;
- Out-feed station with print & apply labeler and reject;
- Shipper turning on the side;
- Aggregation-ready with product verification before introduction inside the shipper;
- Remote connectivity.
|Mechanical output||12 cases/min|
|Power supply||230/400V — 50Hz|
|Installed power Hot-melt closure||8 kW|
|Installed power Tuck-in closure||4 kW|
|Max. air consumption||100 Nl/min|
|Time to change size||15 min|
|Approx. weight||1,900 kg|